Careers with Hill, Chesson & Woody
At Hill, Chesson & Woody, our greatest strength is our people. By hiring only the best talent for more than 30 years, we have grown to become one of the leading solutions-driven employee benefits consulting firms in the nation.
We offer a dynamic, challenging work environment where our employees have the opportunity to contribute fresh ideas, collaborate with other intelligent professionals and grow as individuals while simultaneously sharpening their skills, broadening their knowledge, and fully realizing their talents. Likewise, we believe that having fun and being rewarded for exceptional performance are essential to a long and successful career.
Hill, Chesson & Woody has earned the title "destination employer" in the Triangle, garnering accolades including:
- Triangle Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” Ranking #1 in the Medium Business Category in 2013
- Best Employers in North Carolina by Business North Carolina, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – N.C. State Council, and Best Companies Group; Ranking #1 in the Small to Medium Business Category in 2014
- Family Friendly 50 by Carolina Parenting Inc.
- The Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility in 2012 & 2013
- Fit Friendly Company by the American Heart Association
- The Ovation Award for HR Excellence by Capital Associated Industries, Inc.