About Mike Beck
Mike provides expert consultation to clients in helping them to create and manage a customized benefit strategy for their employees. Mike’s active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done makes him a perfect fit in the HCW family.
My first job was a caddy at a golf course. I'm a terrible golfer but understand and respect the game.
When I'm not at work or doing family activities I enjoy going to see live music and playing music.
- Top 5 Things To Do if You Receive IRS Letter 226-J
- 7 Ways PPACA Has Influenced Bankruptcies in the United States
- UNC Health Care Set to Partner with Carolinas HealthCare – Is This Good for Consumers?
- Paid Family and Sick Leave: A Country Divided
- Will Employers Embrace Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangements?